- Brand Name: Vieruodis
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Display Size: 1" – 2"
- Compatible Audio & Video Equipment Style: Earphones & Headphones
- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China
- Brand Name: Longtops
- Model Number: BTE(U)
- Product name: BTE hearing aids for deafness
- Colors: Pearlash,Beige,Cinereous,Coffee,Brown,Silver, Blue-green
- Battery Size: A 13 battery
- Advantage: The best price of wireless digital hearing aids
- Services: OEM, ODM is available
- Certificate: CE 1639, ISO 13485
- programmable: Programmable Channels and Bands
- Suitable For: Deaf seniors,120 dB hearing loss
- Waterproof: IP68 nano waterproof hearing aid (bte, ric)
- Function: Built-in Tinnitus Masker
1)can’t hear whispers,the hearing loss is about 30-40dB;
2)can’t hear low voice,the hearing loss is about 40-50dB;
3)Can’t hear ordinary voices,the hearing loss is about 50-60dB;
4)Can’t hear loud voices,the hearing loss is about 60-70dB;
5)Can’t hear loud shouting,the hearing loss is about 70-80dB;
6)Can’t hear any shouting,the hearing loss is about 80-90dB or even worse.
How children choose the hearing aids:
1)Go to the hospital to check whether the child needs to wear a hearing aid or not;
2)Children need to do the hearing tests after 1-2 months of wearing hearing aids, so that can be adjusted in time;
3)After wearing hearing aids, parents need to help training their children,to improve their hearing and pronunciation.
How to choose a hearing aid through audiogram:
1)0-30dB no need for hearing Aids.
2)40-90dB should be recommended wear hearing Aids and most of them can get satisfactory results.
3)Hearing Aids with large difference in binaural hearing loss are available at 30dB. One-ear hearing Aids can be worn on the side
with high speech discrimination rate and large dynamic range.
4) Hearing loss of less than 40dB in one ear and about 60-70dB in the other ear should be used for the latter.
5)The hearing loss of one ear is 60~70dB, while the hearing loss of the other ear is much greater than the ratio, so the former
should be used.
6)If the hearing curves of both ears are inconsistent, the flat side should be used.